The Queen has done it yet again.
But, then again, is that surprising?
Over the weekend Beyoncé better known as a “Texas-bama” shut down the Internet once again when she released the video for her new song “Formation” — what many are now calling the “Black History Month anthem.”
If you listened intently to the song, however, there’s a particular line that has one restaurant thanking the star for tons of new business.
Referring to the good sex she receives from her man, Beyoncé says, “When he fu*k me good I take his ass to Red Lobster, cause I slay. When he fu*k me good I take his ass to Red Lobster, cause I slay.”
And thanks to the now-iconic line, Red Lobster’s sales have gone up a not-so-surprising 33 percent.
Cheddar Bey Biscuits, anyone?
If you somehow missed it, you can watch the video below.
Every Time Blue Ivy's Afro Was Flourishing And Beautiful
1. Blue was in full on princess mode at the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards.Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. Top knot on fleek!Source:Getty 2 of 10
3. Natural and beautiful in New York City.Source:Getty 3 of 10
4. Even Rihanna loves Blue's puffy 'do.Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. Supporting mommy, natural hair and all.Source:Getty 5 of 10
6. Caught dancing on camera!Source:Getty 6 of 10
7. Flawless genes.Source:Splash News and Getty 7 of 10
8. Forget your beauty standards.Source:Splash News and Getty 8 of 10
9. Daddy duties.Source:Splash News and Getty 9 of 10
10. Blue's been natural since day one.Source:Splash News and Getty 10 of 10
Beyoncé Sends Red Lobster’s Sales Through The Roof Thanks To Her New Song was originally published on globalgrind.com