RED CARPET RECAP: All The Looks You Need To See From The 2016 Cannes Film Festival was originally published on globalgrind.com
1. This look was everything: Kendall Jenner in Versace.
2. Blake Lively embraced her growing baby bump in a blue Versace gown reportedly inspired by a Disney princess.
3. Kim Kardashian’s snapback game is too strong. She posed in a gown by Lanyu Couture.
4. Spotted with Kendall, Scott Disick is also in Cannes for the film festival.
5. Chanel Iman was a golden goddess in August Getty Atelier on the black carpet.
6. Bella Hadid wore a fringed top and matching pantsuit set.
7. Kris Jenner posed alongside Kim Kardashian in a white gown with sparkling detail by Alexander McQueen.
8. Slaaaayyyy, Kendall! She wore a sheer gown by Cavalli Couture.
9. Eva Longoria flashed a smile at the Global Gift Gala.
10. Bella Hadid turned all the heads in a thigh-high slit gown by Alexandre Vauthier.
11. Eva Longoria wore a strapless black gown by Pamella Roland to the “Money Monster” premiere.
12. Ryan Gosling suited up for the premiere of “The Nice Guys.”
More From NewsOne