Here’s what residents woke up to after Hurricane Maria devastated the island.
This Is What Puerto Rico Looks Like After Hurricane Maria was originally published on globalgrind.com
1. Fajardo, PR: A woman pulls a trash can past a destroyed home.
2. Fajardo, PR: A coin weighing scale lies between debris from a destroyed bar.
3. San Juan, PR: Residents walk past damaged homes following Hurricane Maria.
4. San Juan, PR: A thick tree completely raised from the ground.
5. San Juan, PR: Cars cross flooded waters on a bridge.
6. Fajardo, PR: A damaged sail boat washed ashore following Hurricane Maria.
7. San Juan, PR: Residents begin the recovery process after Hurricane Maria damaged their homes.
8. San Juan, PR: A neighborhood flooded and devastated by the storm.
9. Luquillo, PR: Concrete power line poles lie on a highway.
10. San Juan, PR: Flooded streets devastate the island.
More From NewsOne