Toddler Accidentally Given Tequila In Sippy Cup At Applebees

Comments:  | Leave A Comment

MICHIGAN-Taylor Dill-Reese says her son Dominic was accidentally given margarita mix in his sippy cup that was supposed to be apple juice.

The incident allegedly happened at 4:30 p.m. Friday at the Applebee’s on 14 Mile Rd. After being checked out by doctors, the family learned the boy’s blood alcohol level was .10 — over the legal limit for an adult driver.

“Nobody at the table ordered alcoholic drinks,” said Dill-Reese. “So, he definitely shouldn’t have received one.”

Read The Whole Story

Toddler Mistakenly Served Alcohol at Applebee’s: MyFoxDETROIT.com

RELATED STORIES

Report: Man Touches Himself Inside Chuck E. Cheese

Witches, Devils And Pirates Have Halloween Brawl At East Oakland Denny’s Restaurant

Join the Conversation! Share on Facebook!

Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,501 other followers