|Washington Watch intends to continue to shine a bright light on efforts by Republican-controlled states to suppress voting rights — rights won with blood, sweat and tears by the heroes and sheroes of the Civil Rights Movement.
In this week’s edition of Washington Watch, we’re joined by a congresswoman who is beating the drum in her home state, Congresswoman Frederica Wilson of Florida.
- President Obama: Racial Discrimination In Ferguson Is "Not An Isolated Incident"
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- #MarchOn: Nonviolent Protests From Selma To Ferguson and Beyond
- On The Line: Obamacare Goes To Supreme Court, But Is It Really In Danger?
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Boston Pastor, Activist Charged With Shooting High School Student Over Drug Dispute