This is video of
George Zimmerman apparently walking around the Sanford Police Station unattended. According to the date mark at the lower bottom of the recording, the video was recorded on Feb. 29–three days after Zimmerman shot . Trayvon Martin dead
Take Our Poll
Trayvon was shot . Feb. 26. 2012
ABC News also reports that the video was shot three days after Trayvon’s killing.
NewsOne reported that Zimmerman has a very
contradictory relationship with Sanford police, first blasting them as irresponsible and later praising their work.
In the video recording above, it seems clear that Zimmerman, at the end of the day, had a nice and cozy relationship with the police.
Think about it: How many men do you know have walked around a police station without handcuffs ? after shooting someone dead
Also On News One:
14 photos Launch gallery
1 of 14
1. Officials turn the Eiffel Tower lights off, as Paris goes dark following multiple terror attacks.
2 of 14
2. Victims lie on the ground after an attack on Rue Bichat in Central Paris.
3 of 14
3. A young woman cries at a vigil held by a local French community in Sydney.
4 of 14
4. A single rose following multiple terror attacks in the French city of Paris.
5 of 14
5. Players and officials have a moment of silence for victims during the Newcastle v. Central Coast round 6 A-league match.
6 of 14
6. Workers wash blood off of the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
7 of 14
7. Workers wash blood off the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
8 of 14
8. A woman sends her love.
9 of 14
9. Two friends hug in the wake of multiple terror attacks in Paris.
10 of 14
10. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
11 of 14
11. At least 127 people were left dead following multiple terror attacks in Paris on Friday.
12 of 14
12. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
13 of 14
13. Blood from the scene following the Bataclan Theatre attack.
14 of 14