The Detroit Police Department says a 10-year-old boy is believed to be behind a recent carjacking, Fox 2 News Detroit reports.
SEE ALSO: Who Will Make The Difference: Latinos vs. Mormons?
Police are looking for the youngster and his alleged 16-year-old partner in crime for a carjacking that took place outside of a Family Dollar store in Detroit on Saturday. The 34-year-old female victim says the pair held her at gunpoint and took her 2001 Cadillac DeVille.
Police do not have much information on the suspects other than the victim’s description. In a city where ratchet news is the norm (Remember the two men who shot at each other over who made the best Kool-Aid), many of the people interviewed for the story said they were not surprised. Many asked where the parents were while the youngsters were out thieving.
Anyone with information on the carjacking is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) SPEAK-UP.
SEE ALSO: Dottie Defends Sandusky On The Stand
Also On News One:
14 photos Launch gallery
1 of 14
1. Officials turn the Eiffel Tower lights off, as Paris goes dark following multiple terror attacks.
2 of 14
2. Victims lie on the ground after an attack on Rue Bichat in Central Paris.
3 of 14
3. A young woman cries at a vigil held by a local French community in Sydney.
4 of 14
4. A single rose following multiple terror attacks in the French city of Paris.
5 of 14
5. Players and officials have a moment of silence for victims during the Newcastle v. Central Coast round 6 A-league match.
6 of 14
6. Workers wash blood off of the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
7 of 14
7. Workers wash blood off the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
8 of 14
8. A woman sends her love.
9 of 14
9. Two friends hug in the wake of multiple terror attacks in Paris.
10 of 14
10. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
11 of 14
11. At least 127 people were left dead following multiple terror attacks in Paris on Friday.
12 of 14
12. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
13 of 14
13. Blood from the scene following the Bataclan Theatre attack.
14 of 14