See the guy pictured above?
Michael Maxwell‘s mugshot after he allegedly tried to break into a Palm Bay, Fla., home Wednesday morning.
SEE ALSO: 64-Year-Old Stabbed At Gas Station As Customers Stood By And Watched
Florida Today reports that the cops were called to the home around 1 a.m. to investigate a disturbance. Maxwell and several other men allegedly stormed the home but were met with force. By time Palm Bay police arrived on the scene, they found that Maxwell had been kicked, beaten and tased by the residents.
He was taken to Holmes Regional Medical Center in Melbourne for treatment of his injuries. The suspect was charged with one count of home invasion robbery with a firearm or deadly weapon and four counts of battery.
SEE ALSO: Here’s What The President Would Say If He Could Go Bulworth
He was held on a $51,000 bond at the Brevard County Jail Complex in Sharpes. A 17-year-old companion of Maxwell was arrested on the same charges.
It is not clear whether the victims knew Maxwell or the other men suspected in home invasion. The case is still under investigation.
Also On News One:
14 photos Launch gallery
1 of 14
1. Officials turn the Eiffel Tower lights off, as Paris goes dark following multiple terror attacks.
2 of 14
2. Victims lie on the ground after an attack on Rue Bichat in Central Paris.
3 of 14
3. A young woman cries at a vigil held by a local French community in Sydney.
4 of 14
4. A single rose following multiple terror attacks in the French city of Paris.
5 of 14
5. Players and officials have a moment of silence for victims during the Newcastle v. Central Coast round 6 A-league match.
6 of 14
6. Workers wash blood off of the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
7 of 14
7. Workers wash blood off the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
8 of 14
8. A woman sends her love.
9 of 14
9. Two friends hug in the wake of multiple terror attacks in Paris.
10 of 14
10. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
11 of 14
11. At least 127 people were left dead following multiple terror attacks in Paris on Friday.
12 of 14
12. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
13 of 14
13. Blood from the scene following the Bataclan Theatre attack.
14 of 14