According to experts, today’s hand-washing habits are disturbing. A recent study of hand-washing habits found only 5 percent of people washed their hands correctly after using the restroom…and this is the least-disturbing of all the findings.
LIKE BlackDoctor.org on Facebook! Get Your Daily Medicine…For LIFE!
- People generally only wash their hands for 6 seconds
- Thirty-three percent didn’t use soap
- 10 percent didn’t wash their hands at all
- Men were less likely than women to clean their hands – Fifteen percent of men and 7
- percent of women didn’t wash their hands at all. When they did wash
- their hands, only 50 percent of men used soap, compared with 78
- percent of women.
- People were less likely to wash their hands if the sink was dirty
- People were more likely to wash their hands earlier in the day
- People were more likely to wash their hands if they saw a sign encouraging them to do so