In honor of the life
Natalie Cole, the late-singer’s friends and family gathered to celebrate her legacy on Monday morning. The funeral, which lasted about three hours, was full of love and high praise of the artist, according to PEOPLE.
Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson and Kurt Carr all had wonderful things to say about the legend. Her family released a statement saying, “ Natalie fought a fierce, courageous battle, dying how she lived … with dignity, strength and honor. Our beloved mother and sister will be greatly missed and remain UNFORGETTABLE in our hearts forever.”
SOURCE: PEOPLE | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty | VIDEO CREDIT: Inform
Red Carpet Recap: The 2016 Golden Globe Awards
29 photos Launch gallery
1. The Smith's have arrived. Will & Jada brought their son Trey for the night's festivities.
1 of 29
2. Kevin Hart and his fiancee, Eniko, complemented each other perfectly.
2 of 29
3. Jennifer Lopez slayed, per usual. Rocking dazzling stilettos and a thigh-high slit, could this be a best dressed nominee?
3 of 29
4. Zendaya looked beautiful in Marchesa.
4 of 29
5. Laverne Cox kept it classic and elegant in Elizabeth Kennedy.
5 of 29
6. Regina King dazzled in gold.
6 of 29
7. America Ferrera shined in a vibrant yellow dress.
7 of 29
8. Eva Longoria rocked winter white with floral embellishments.
8 of 29
9. Wiz Khalifa walked the carpet with his mother.
9 of 29
10. It's a big night for Wiz- he's nominated for "See You Again."
10 of 29
11. Giuliana Rancic in Alex Perry.
11 of 29
12. "Jane The Virgin" star Gina Rodriguez was all smiles in a stunning ball gown.
12 of 29
13. Sam Smith suited up in style for the big occasion.
13 of 29
14. Another lady of E!, Maria Menounous came out for the Globes as well.
14 of 29
15. Rosie Hungtington-Whiteley and Jason Statham. How gorgeous does Rosie look?
15 of 29
16. Let's hope we get another amazing acceptance speech from Viola Davis tonight.
16 of 29
17. David Oyelowo looked sharp in Dolce & Gabbana.
17 of 29
18. Corinne Foxx, Jamie Foxx's daughter, is the 2016 Miss Golden Globes.
18 of 29
19. Nominated for her role as Cookie, Taraji P. Henson walked the carpet in a white gown which she accessorized with stunning jewels.
19 of 29
20. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dawson. Flawless.
20 of 29
21. Melissa Mccarthy was a sight to see in a metallic, blue gown.
21 of 29
22. Are you feeling Queen Latifah's look?
22 of 29
23. Jennifer Lawrence's striking red gown hugged her figure in all the right places.
23 of 29
24. OITNB and The Wiz star Uzo Aduba arrived in head-to-toe sequin.
24 of 29
25. Katy Perry in Prada.
25 of 29
26. The Goddess, Jane Fonda, stepped out in ruffles.
26 of 29
27. Lady Gaga won a Golden Globe for her role in AHS: Hotel.
27 of 29
28. Michael B. Jordan arrived looking dapper.
28 of 29
29. Angela Bassett clearly ages backwards.
29 of 29