Serena Williams has never been shy about her figure, and she recently reminded us all why.
The Gold Medal Olympic Tennis champ decided to slip into a sunny two-piece and strike a pose. She was feeling her look so much she just had to share! Serena brought all types of sunshine to the pic, serving cheekbones and slay in equal portions for this post.
It’s not clear whether this was part of her recent Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue spread, or a super-polished snap from her personal files, but she is continuing to be body goals.
Please excuse us while we search for a personal trainer.
Serena & Venus Williams’ Best Tennis Outfits Through The Years
1. Remember when…Serena and Venus came onto the scene in the late 1990s wearing beads and braids?Source:Getty Images 1 of 24
2. Serena sports one of her classic Puma tennis dresses at the 1999 US Open.Source:Getty Images 2 of 24
3. Venus rocks a cutout tennis dress at the 1999 Grand Slam Cup.Source:Getty Images 3 of 24
4. A young Serena Williams wears a two-tone tennis dress at the 2000 Australian Open.Source:Getty Images 4 of 24
5. Venus rocks one of her signature cutout tennis outfits at Wimbledon in 2000.Source:Getty Images 5 of 24
6. Serena goes pastel purple at the eStyle.Com Classic in 2000.Source:Getty Images 6 of 24
7. Venus and Serena looked super stylish at the 2000 Sydney Olympics.Source:Getty Images 7 of 24
8. Serena is pretty in pink at the 2001 French Open.Source:Getty Images 8 of 24
9. Serena celebrates her 2002 Wimbledon win in a traditional (but not-so-traditional) white tennis outfit.Source:Getty Images 9 of 24
10. Serena is just a peach at the 2002 Home Depot Championships.Source:Getty Images 10 of 24
11. Serena’s orange and white 2003 Wimbledon Puma outfit.Source:Getty Images 11 of 24
12. Serena rocks a metallic empire waist at the Women’s Telecom Italia Tennis Masters in 2004.Source:Getty Images 12 of 24
13. Serena wins in her gorgeous 2004 Wimbledon outfit.Source:Getty Images 13 of 24
14. Serena rocks a denim tennis outfit at the 2004 US Open Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day.Source:Getty Images 14 of 24
15. Serena celebrates in this cute Nike ensemble at the 2005 Australian Open.Source:Getty Images 15 of 24
16. Serena experiments with a little color blocking at the 2009 French Open.Source:Getty Images 16 of 24
17. Venus gets sexy on the court at the 2010 Sony Ericsson Open.Source:Getty Images 17 of 24
18. Venus rocks a double slit tennis dress while playing with her sister at the 2010 Australian Open.Source:Getty Images 18 of 24
19. Serena goes pink on pink at the 2013 US Open.Source:Getty Images 19 of 24
20. Serena looks gorgeous in pink cheetah at the 2014 US Open.Source:Getty Images 20 of 24
21. More cheetah for Serena at the 2014 US Open.Source:Getty Images 21 of 24
22. Serena wears a yellow crop top at the 2016 Australian Open.Source:Getty Images 22 of 24
23. Serena and Venus get braided up in preparation for Rio Olympics.Source:Getty Images 23 of 24
24. Serena Williams represents Team USA at the 2016 Rio Olympics.Source:Getty Images 24 of 24