Here are some of First Lady Michelle Obama‘s best looks over the years at President Barack Obama‘s State of the Union Address, the speech in which he maps out his goals for the year.
For the president’s final address, guests from all walks of life will join the First Lady in her box, including a community college student, criminal justice reform advocate, homeless veterans advocate, a Syrian refugee, and a small business owner. A seat will be left vacant for victims of gun violence.
Take a look at Michelle’s best outfits in the accompanying gallery.
1. The State Of The Union Address In 2009.Source:Getty
2. The State Of The Union Address In 2010.Source:Getty
3. The State Of The Union Address In 2011.Source:Getty
4. The State Of The Union Address in 2012.Source:Getty
5. The State Of The Union Address In 2013.Source:Getty
6. State Of The Union Address in 2014.Source:Getty
7. State Of The Union Address 2015.Source:Getty
8. Michelle Obama 2016.Source:Getty
Today’s Freedom Fighters
Anti-DEI Bill Would 'Prohibit' Black Fraternities And Sororities In Florida, Lawmaker Worries
'The Caucasity': Desmond Howard's Airplane Video Shows White Privilege Backfiring Spectacularly
Donald Trump Plays The Race Card AGAIN After Black DA Invites Him To Testify Before NY Grand Jury
Kirk Franklin, Father Of Kerrion, Urges Parents To Give Kids 'Real Names' To 'Save The Next Generation'
NAACP Opposes Cash Reparations To Descendants Of Enslaved People In San Francisco
Why Did tWitch Kill Himself? Suicide Note Revealed After Shocking Death
Toxic Soul: 10 R&B Songs That Gave A Voice To The Cheaters