Here are some of First Lady Michelle Obama‘s best looks over the years at President Barack Obama‘s State of the Union Address, the speech in which he maps out his goals for the year.
For the president’s final address, guests from all walks of life will join the First Lady in her box, including a community college student, criminal justice reform advocate, homeless veterans advocate, a Syrian refugee, and a small business owner. A seat will be left vacant for victims of gun violence.
Take a look at Michelle’s best outfits in the accompanying gallery.
1. The State Of The Union Address In 2009.Source:Getty
2. The State Of The Union Address In 2010.Source:Getty
3. The State Of The Union Address In 2011.Source:Getty
4. The State Of The Union Address in 2012.Source:Getty
5. The State Of The Union Address In 2013.Source:Getty
6. State Of The Union Address in 2014.Source:Getty
7. State Of The Union Address 2015.Source:Getty
8. Michelle Obama 2016.Source:Getty
LaTosha Brown Is A Black Joy Blazer Who Has Dedicated Her Life To The Cause
Heart In Your Hands: Important Lifestyle Changes For Heart Failure Recovery
Life In Heart Failure Recovery
How To Support A Loved One Who Is Living With Heart Failure
Lawsuit Will ‘Absolutely’ Be Filed After Denny’s Waitress Refused Serving Black Truckers In Viral Video: Lawyers
NJ Airport Restaurant That David Brooks Falsely Complained About Is Black-Owned
'African-American Muhammad': Did Marjorie Taylor Greene Make Up A Fake Black Trump Supporter?
'Moms For Liberty' Member Complains California School Teaches 'White People Have No Culture'