Kim Kardashian‘s a “homewrecker” Amber Rose says in Star Magazine.
Crazy Celebrity Gifts
GOP Candidates Go To New Hampshire
Rose and Kanye West were a hot item a few years ago, until Rose alleges, Kardashian stole West from her:
They were both cheating,” Amber, 28, said. “They were both cheating on me and Reggie with each other.
Rose says it was Kim, 31, who instigated the whole affair by calling, texting and sending racy photos of herself to West.
Ironically, Rose “thanked” Kardashian for the “homewrecking” because it lead her to her current squeeze Wiz Khalifa:
I want to thank her,” she said about Kim. “Because if she was never a homewrecker, then I never would have met Wiz, and I wouldn’t be as happy as I am now.
The full interview is in Star Magazine, which is on newsstands today.
White House Crashers Divorce
Stop Shaming Fat Kids
Also On News One:
14 photos Launch gallery
1 of 14
1. Officials turn the Eiffel Tower lights off, as Paris goes dark following multiple terror attacks.
2 of 14
2. Victims lie on the ground after an attack on Rue Bichat in Central Paris.
3 of 14
3. A young woman cries at a vigil held by a local French community in Sydney.
4 of 14
4. A single rose following multiple terror attacks in the French city of Paris.
5 of 14
5. Players and officials have a moment of silence for victims during the Newcastle v. Central Coast round 6 A-league match.
6 of 14
6. Workers wash blood off of the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
7 of 14
7. Workers wash blood off the floor outside of Le Carillon bar.
8 of 14
8. A woman sends her love.
9 of 14
9. Two friends hug in the wake of multiple terror attacks in Paris.
10 of 14
10. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
11 of 14
11. At least 127 people were left dead following multiple terror attacks in Paris on Friday.
12 of 14
12. Residents leave flowers for victims and their loved ones.
13 of 14
13. Blood from the scene following the Bataclan Theatre attack.
14 of 14