Actor/director Robert Townsend talked with Roland Martin during the Congressional Black Caucus ALC about a community-based film project that taught 20 at-risk students from the Overtown community in Florida and 25 students from the School of Communication’s Cinema and Interactive Media program the art of filmmaking. Plus, Townsend discusses his latest film project “Playin’ for Love.”
- Ex-Teacher Testifies She Erased Answers In Atlanta Schools Cheating Trial
- Who Couldn't Use $1,000 For College Right Now?
- HBCU Students Reveal Their Homecoming Essentials [VIDEO]
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- How To Make Your Credit Score "Jump Like Jordan" [VIDEO]