It’s never too early to go after the girl of your dreams.
At the Golden State Warriors game Wednesday against the Dallas Mavericks at the Oracle Arena in Oakland, California, a young man named Lucas showed up with a sign asking Riley Curry to be his Valentine.
The sign was all net as Lucas, 4, became the highlight of the night, even making an appearance on the dance cam.
After the game, Lucas got to meet Riley’s protective father and NBA star Steph Curry, who didn’t have an answer for the little guy. But we think it’s safe to say 3-year-old Riley isn’t dating anyone at this time.
It’s not even February and young Lucas has Steph Curry precision with the shot. Too cute.
SOURCE: Complex, Twitter | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Riley Curry's Cutest Moments In 2015
1. Riley is the real MVP.Source:Getty 1 of 8
2. Clearly her bracelet is more of a priority, Stephen.Source:Getty 2 of 8
3. This parade was really for Riley, tbh.Source:Getty 3 of 8
4. No matter what, Riley is a daddy's girl.Source:Getty 4 of 8
5. Riley is the coolest 3-year-old around.Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Daddy's little girl is ready for her spotlight.Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. That little face could bring about world peace.Source:Getty 7 of 8
8. Even when Stephen is honored, it's all about Riley.Source:Getty 8 of 8
The Cutest Thing You’ll See All Day: This Little Guy Asked Riley Curry To Be His Valentine was originally published on globalgrind.com