The new car Barack Obama will use is a Cadillac that rivals the bulletproof SUV that rapper, 50 Cent drives.
According to Gizmodo, Obama’s Cadillac has several high tech features, including
• It can withstand rocket impacts and it’s perfectly sealed against biochemical attacks.
• Petrol tank: Can withstand a direct hit thanks to a special foam and armor-plating.
• Bodywork: made of dual hardness steel, aluminum, titanium, and ceramics to “break up posible projectiles”.
• Tyres: Kevlar-reinforced with steel rims underneath so it can run away no matter what.
• Accessories include: Night vision cameras, pump-action shotguns, tear gas cannons.
• Comes with bottles of blood compatible with the President’s blood.
The new limousine, dubbed the 2009 Cadillac Presidential Limousine, makes its debut on Inauguration Day.
Another company provides heavy armor that is reportedly at least 5 inches thick for the vehicle. The limousine also has run-flat tires, bulletproof glass and a completely sealed interior to ward off a chemical attack, among many other high-tech security features. It also has electronic communications equipment.
Here’s CNN Reporting on Barack Obama’s Presidential Limo