Republicans are desperate and scared over the midterm elections. They are clearly afraid of a referendum on defending an openly racist president. More than likely, they will lose the House, and it’s a long-shot they will lose the Senate. Nonetheless, they are using every racist dog-whistle to stir up a hateful base.
See Also: This Colin Kaepernick Retweet Says Everything You Need To Know About The NFL Players’ Anthem Grievance
Here are some of the vilest political ads this year.
1. Former Georgia Governor Candidate Michael Williams’ “Deportation Bus” Ad
2. Florida Governor Candidate Ron DeSantis’ “Build The Wall” Ad
3. Campaign mailer in NJ’s 3rd District calling Korean-Am. Andy Kim [D] ‘Fishy’ And ‘Chop Suey’
4. Black Republican John James Using Nazi Symbol In Ad
5. Republican Governors Association Ad Is ‘Worried About’ Mexican-American David Garcia
6. Texas Republicans Attempting To Target Hindu-Americans
7. Republican Congressman French Hill Bizarre Radio Ad
8. Georgia Governor Candidate Brian Kemp
9. And Another One From Brian Kemp…
10. Rep. Duncan Hunter Tries To Scare People With His ‘Palestinian, Mexican, Millennial Democrat’ Ad
11. National Republican Congressional Committee Trying To Criminalize Antonio Delgado Because He Used To Be A Rapper
12. National Republican Congressional Committee Trying To Criminalize Antonio Delgado Because He Used To Be A Rapper