Republicans are desperate and scared over the midterm elections. They are clearly afraid of a referendum on defending an openly racist president. More than likely, they will lose the House, and it’s a long-shot they will lose the Senate. Nonetheless, they are using every racist dog-whistle to stir up a hateful base.
Here are some of the vilest political ads this year.
1. Former Georgia Governor Candidate Michael Williams’ “Deportation Bus” Ad
2. Florida Governor Candidate Ron DeSantis’ “Build The Wall” Ad
3. Campaign mailer in NJ’s 3rd District calling Korean-Am. Andy Kim [D] ‘Fishy’ And ‘Chop Suey’
4. Black Republican John James Using Nazi Symbol In Ad
5. Republican Governors Association Ad Is ‘Worried About’ Mexican-American David Garcia
6. Texas Ad Against Colin Allred, Showing A Dark Hand Covering A White Woman’s Mouth