Tonight at West Virginia University, Joan Morgan and I are discussing the last decade of gender / politics and hip-hop thru the lens of her book, “When Chickenheads Come Home to Roost”; and my own 2002 book, “The Hip-Hop Generation.” Check the live stream below at 7 pm ET!
- Mom Goes On Strike To Protest Daughters' Disrespectful Behavior
- Don't Miss The 46th NAACP Image Awards!
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- 'Oh Jah Jah:' Eddie Murphy Talks New Music, Return To 'SNL' For 40th Anniversary (VIDEO)
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Detroit Cop Who Killed 7-Year-Old Aiyana Stanley-Jones Walks Free