Top Ten Videos to watch

HISTORY Brings 'Roots' Cast And Crew To The White House For Screening
Graduates tossing caps into the air
Freddie Gray Baltimore Protests
Mid section of man in graduation gown holding diploma
Legendary Baseball Player Tony Gwynn's Family Files A Lawsuit Against Big Tobacco
ME.jailhouse#2.0117.CW Montebello City Council has approved use of a private contractor to run the n
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Addresses Police Misconduct At Chicago City Council Meeting
WWII Soldiers Standing In A Flag Draped Sunset - SIlhouette
Students Taking a College Exam
Bill Cosby Preliminary Hearing
Hillary Clinton Campaigns In Louisville, Kentucky
Worried black businesswoman at desk
Tyler Perry And Soledad O'Brien Host Gala Honoring Bishop T.D. Jakes' 35 Years Of Ministry
Teacher with group of preschoolers sitting at table
FBI Officials Discuss Apprehension Of Explosions Suspect After Three-Day Manhunt
NFC Championship - San Francisco 49ers v Atlanta Falcons
Protests Erupt In Chicago After Video Of Police Shooting Of Teen Is Released
Nine Dead After Church Shooting In Charleston
Portrait of senior African woman holding money
President Bush Speals At Federalist Society's Gala
Police Line Tape
Senior Woman's Hands
Police officers running
New Orleans Residents Return to Housing Projects
David Banner
Leave a comment

Manoucheka Fortin

Manoucheka Fortin, 27 (pictured above), is in trouble with police after abandoning her infant in a Florida Walmart with a man she met through Facebook, reports the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

The man, Pigge Berlus, had met Fortin face to face two times before she asked for a ride to Walmart.

He agreed to take her, but informed her that he had to be at work in a few hours and Fortin promised that she would be quick.

She wasn’t.

Hours after Fortin left him with the baby — and one hour late for work — Berlus left the infant and his phone number with Walmart’s customer service.

Read more from the Palm Beach Post:

Police found that the infant’s mother, Fortin, met Berlus through Facebook. They had only met each other face-to-face two times before the Walmart trip and they usually meet when Fortin needs a ride somewhere. The two only knew each other by their online names: Fortin went by “Ketia” and Berlus by “Jonas.”

This was the first time Berlus met the woman’s infant, the affidavit says.

Berlus said he dropped Fortin off at the store around 1:55 p.m. and told her he had to be at work around 4 p.m. Fortin told him that she’d be quick, according to police. However, Berlus ended up arriving to work about an hour late as Fortin took longer than she said.

Fortin showed up about 20 minutes after the police arrived at the store.

According to police,  Fortin left her baby with Berlus with no food, diapers or water.

The negligent mother was arrested and charged with child neglect on Friday. She was released on $3,000 the next day.


Suspect In Custody After Reports Of Shots Fired At Ga. Elementary School

Woman Stabs Victim With Stiletto Heel After Baby Shower

Also On News One: