Debbie Wasserman Schultz, chair of the Democratic National Committee, stopped by “NewOne Now” Thursday to take on new efforts by the Republican Party to reach out to young voters and voters of color. Wasserman Schultz slammed their series of new ads as just a repackaging of the same old policies – ones she says work against the people the GOP is trying to reach.
- Mom Goes On Strike To Protest Daughters' Disrespectful Behavior
- Don't Miss The 46th NAACP Image Awards!
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- 'Oh Jah Jah:' Eddie Murphy Talks New Music, Return To 'SNL' For 40th Anniversary (VIDEO)
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Detroit Cop Who Killed 7-Year-Old Aiyana Stanley-Jones Walks Free