Debbie Wasserman Schultz, chair of the Democratic National Committee, stopped by “NewOne Now” Thursday to take on new efforts by the Republican Party to reach out to young voters and voters of color. Wasserman Schultz slammed their series of new ads as just a repackaging of the same old policies – ones she says work against the people the GOP is trying to reach.
- Cleveland Cop Who Fired 49 of 137 Shot Barrage Killing Two Unarmed African Americans: Not Guilty
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Listing Of Criminal Charges On Tamir Rice Incident Report Explained
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Mother Accepts Son's Diploma After He Dies In Prom Car Accident