Debbie Wasserman Schultz, chair of the Democratic National Committee, stopped by “NewOne Now” Thursday to take on new efforts by the Republican Party to reach out to young voters and voters of color. Wasserman Schultz slammed their series of new ads as just a repackaging of the same old policies – ones she says work against the people the GOP is trying to reach.
- LIVESTREAM: Protests In Baltimore - Police Clash With Youth, Shut Down Transit System
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Here Are The Top 4 Things Loretta Lynch Should Tackle Immediately As Attorney General
- Real Talk About The Black Church & Civil Rights Activism [VIDEO]
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Baltimore Reacts To The Freddie Gray Case [PHOTOS]