Debbie Wasserman Schultz, chair of the Democratic National Committee, stopped by “NewOne Now” Thursday to take on new efforts by the Republican Party to reach out to young voters and voters of color. Wasserman Schultz slammed their series of new ads as just a repackaging of the same old policies – ones she says work against the people the GOP is trying to reach.
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Tone Of Voice: Marcus Graham Project's iCR8 Boot Camp In Action [VIDEO]
- Florida Couples Can Be Arrested If Caught "Shacking Up"
- 'A Chosen Exile:' Examining African Americans Passing As White In America [VIDEO]
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Police Suspect Foul Play After Finding Burned Car of Missing Woman Denise L. Hart In Vermont