Debbie Wasserman Schultz, chair of the Democratic National Committee, stopped by “NewOne Now” Thursday to take on new efforts by the Republican Party to reach out to young voters and voters of color. Wasserman Schultz slammed their series of new ads as just a repackaging of the same old policies – ones she says work against the people the GOP is trying to reach.
- Experience: Quintavious Johnson Belts Out National Anthem For NFL Thanksgiving Game
- Full Ferguson Coverage Inside!
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- UPDATED: Cleveland Cops Release Video In Shooting Death Of 12-Year-Old [VIDEO]
- Judge Orders Halle Berry's Ex To Stop Straightening, Lightening Daughter's Hair