The killings of unarmed black men Eric Garner, Michael Brown, Ezell Ford and John Crawford III all happened in rapid succession over the past few weeks. The tragic loss of their lives, and the lives of too many other black men, has galvanized the nation around the issue of police brutality. Saturday, Al Sharpton’s National Action Network organized a “We Will Not Go Back” rally in Staten Island, New York to push for change in police policy nationally. Thousands turned out to add their voices to the cause, specifically to remind the NYPD that they still demand justice for Eric Garner.
- Here's Why Nicki Minaj Hilariously Called Miley Cyrus Out During The MTV VMAs
- TV One's "NewsOne Now" Will Move To New 7 A.M. ET Time Slot
- You Can Still Get Cash From Your Home. Taking These 5 Steps Will Help
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- A Good Deal Or Too Good To Be True? Credit Card Introductory Rates Decoded
- Black Man Jailed For Months Over $5 Theft Found Dead In Cell