BlackPlanet member, Kevin Powell, is a political activist, poet, journalist, essayist, hiphop historian, public speaker, and entrepreneur. Kevin is the author of nine books and most recently the editor of The Black Male Handbook: A Blueprint for Life. He is also hosting The Domestic Violence Prevention Summit, you can find out the information on his BP page right here.
- Who Is Cheryl D. Mills & Why Does She Stand Out In Hillary Clinton's Emails?
- Bill's Lies Matter: Roland Martin's Talking Points Memo On #BlackLivesMatter Controversy
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- See Vashawn Mitchell, Rev. Otis Moss III At CBCF Prayer Breakfast, In Person Or Online Sept. 19
- A Good Deal Or Too Good To Be True? Credit Card Introductory Rates Decoded
- 12 Minority NYPD Officers Say They're Being Punished For Bucking Arrest Quotas