BlackPlanet member, Kevin Powell, is a political activist, poet, journalist, essayist, hiphop historian, public speaker, and entrepreneur. Kevin is the author of nine books and most recently the editor of The Black Male Handbook: A Blueprint for Life. He is also hosting The Domestic Violence Prevention Summit, you can find out the information on his BP page right here.
- Justice Department: Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson Did Not Violate Michael Brown's Civil Rights
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- #MarchOn: Nonviolent Protests From Selma To Ferguson and Beyond
- On The Line: Obamacare Goes To Supreme Court, But Is It Really In Danger?
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Internet Trolls Made Baby Girl With Rare Condition Into A Hurtful Meme, Mother Speaks Out