BlackPlanet member, Kevin Powell, is a political activist, poet, journalist, essayist, hiphop historian, public speaker, and entrepreneur. Kevin is the author of nine books and most recently the editor of The Black Male Handbook: A Blueprint for Life. He is also hosting The Domestic Violence Prevention Summit, you can find out the information on his BP page right here.
- Cleveland Cop Who Fired 49 of 137 Shot Barrage Killing Two Unarmed African Americans: Not Guilty
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Listing Of Criminal Charges On Tamir Rice Incident Report Explained
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Mother Accepts Son's Diploma After He Dies In Prom Car Accident