BlackPlanet member, Kevin Powell, is a political activist, poet, journalist, essayist, hiphop historian, public speaker, and entrepreneur. Kevin is the author of nine books and most recently the editor of The Black Male Handbook: A Blueprint for Life. He is also hosting The Domestic Violence Prevention Summit, you can find out the information on his BP page right here.
- 2nd Inmate Speaks Out About Sandra Bland
- 5 Things To Know Before Asking For A Bank Loan
- NETWORKING IN COLOR: Chicago's Top Career and Business Events For July 24-31
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- Cuteness Overload: Leah Still Challenges Riley Curry To 'Nae Nae' Dance-Off