BlackPlanet member, Kevin Powell, is a political activist, poet, journalist, essayist, hiphop historian, public speaker, and entrepreneur. Kevin is the author of nine books and most recently the editor of The Black Male Handbook: A Blueprint for Life. He is also hosting The Domestic Violence Prevention Summit, you can find out the information on his BP page right here.
- Contest: Enter For a Chance To Win a $1,000 HBCU Scholarship
- [VIDEO] Serena Williams Predicts Her Future Greatness At Age 11
- Mapping All 105 Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- Urbanworld Film Festival: Your Day-To-Day Guide
- How To Travel Authentically And On The Cheap [VIDEO]
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST