BlackPlanet member, Kevin Powell, is a political activist, poet, journalist, essayist, hiphop historian, public speaker, and entrepreneur. Kevin is the author of nine books and most recently the editor of The Black Male Handbook: A Blueprint for Life. He is also hosting The Domestic Violence Prevention Summit, you can find out the information on his BP page right here.
- EXCLUSIVE: NJ Teacher Suspended For Allowing 3rd Graders To Write Get-Well Letters To Mumia Abu-Jamal Says We Should Rethink "Leadership"
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- News Outlets May Have To Pay $10,000 To Play Walter Scott Shooting Video
- March2Justice News Hub: Reports From The Road
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- EXCLUSIVE: Family Of Man & 7 Children Who Died In Carbon Monoxide Accident Questions Landlord Over Stolen Meter