Top Ten Videos to watch

HISTORY Brings 'Roots' Cast And Crew To The White House For Screening
Graduates tossing caps into the air
Freddie Gray Baltimore Protests
Mid section of man in graduation gown holding diploma
Legendary Baseball Player Tony Gwynn's Family Files A Lawsuit Against Big Tobacco
ME.jailhouse#2.0117.CW Montebello City Council has approved use of a private contractor to run the n
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Addresses Police Misconduct At Chicago City Council Meeting
WWII Soldiers Standing In A Flag Draped Sunset - SIlhouette
Students Taking a College Exam
Bill Cosby Preliminary Hearing
Hillary Clinton Campaigns In Louisville, Kentucky
Worried black businesswoman at desk
Tyler Perry And Soledad O'Brien Host Gala Honoring Bishop T.D. Jakes' 35 Years Of Ministry
Teacher with group of preschoolers sitting at table
FBI Officials Discuss Apprehension Of Explosions Suspect After Three-Day Manhunt
NFC Championship - San Francisco 49ers v Atlanta Falcons
Protests Erupt In Chicago After Video Of Police Shooting Of Teen Is Released
Nine Dead After Church Shooting In Charleston
Portrait of senior African woman holding money
President Bush Speals At Federalist Society's Gala
Police Line Tape
Senior Woman's Hands
Police officers running
New Orleans Residents Return to Housing Projects
David Banner
Leave a comment

Cloe Woods, a 5-year-old from Kenner, La., is being hailed a hero after she led her blind Grandmother to safety when the stove in her home caught fire early Wednesday morning.

Cloe’s Mother, Shone Arceneaux, said the child quickly got out of bed and ran to her blind grandmother’s room, according to reports on WWLTV.

She told my mom to hold her shoulder and that they had to get out of the house,” Arceneaux said.

Cloe’s know-how of exactly what to do in such a situation came after she attended a class at the Kenner Fire Department to learn about fire safety.

John Hellmers, Kenner Fire Department Chief, has praised Cloe’s brave actions.

She saved her grandmothers’ life and saved her own life,” Hellmers said.

A GoFundMe page has since been set-up to help Cloe’s family, who have been displaced as a result of the fire. For those who wish to make a donation, click here.