French Montana couldn’t take the heat of the social media outrage following his degrading Instagram comment about a Black woman.
After trending for several hours, the rapper finally responded to criticism he received for calling an African-American woman a “nappy, dusty a** h**.” He took to Twitter to defend his lethal clap back, tweeting:
The response has everyone looking at the rapper sideways. Then, he used the fact that his son is Black to justify his demeaning attack. He replied back to a follower who called him anti-Black, tweeting:
Sound off in comments.
5 Surprising Facts On The Wage Gap For Women Of Color
Black Women & Girls Under Siege: Will Black Men Join Fight Against Rape, Abuse?
More Than 40 Percent Of Sex Trafficking Victims Are Black, According To Annual Black Women’s Roundtable Report
French Montana’s A-List Dating History
12 photos Launch gallery
1. French began dating Trina in 2012.
1 of 12
2. Trina publicly spoke about how she found out that French moved on via social media.
2 of 12
3. She also said that she considered the Kardashian sisters friends until he started dating Khloe.
3 of 12
4. They made a cute couple.
4 of 12
5. Khloe Kardashian became French’s first public, high profile relationship.
5 of 12
6. The two were clearly in love.
6 of 12
7. She got the name Khlo’ Money from her French era.
7 of 12
8. Khloe and French traveled all over the world together.
8 of 12
9. After French and Khloe split for the hundredth time, news broke that he was dating Sanaa Lathan.
9 of 12
10. No one believed that French pulled the ultimate ’90s bae, but he did!
10 of 12
11. And he wasn’t afraid to show it.
11 of 12
12. It’s pretty clear the pair are more than friends.
12 of 12