See Hillary Clinton’s evolution from skirt-suits as First Lady to pantsuits as Senator, Secretary of State and 2016 Presidential Candidate.
1. Hillary Clinton’s Pantsuit EvolutionSource:Getty
See Hillary Clinton’s transformation over the years from skirt-suits as First Lady to pantsuits as Senator, Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic Presidential Candidate.
2. African Methodist Episcopal Baptist Church (1993)Source:Getty
Hillary wears a magenta tweed skirt-suit with President-elect Bill Clinton.
3. United Foundry Methodist Church (1994)Source:Getty
Hillary wears a bright yellow skirt-suit as First Lady.
4. The First Family (1994)Source:Getty
The First Lady speaks to her husband President Clinton while wearing a teal skirt-suit.
5. Foundry Methodist Church (1996)Source:Getty
First Lady Hillary wears a peach skirt-suit.
6. White House (1998)Source:Getty
First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton pictured wearing a pastel pantsuit with husband President Bill Clinton.
7. The Tonight Show (2000)Source:Getty
Hillary visits The Tonight Show with Jay Leno wearing a champagne-colored pantsuit.
8. U.S. Open (2001)Source:Getty
Hillary goes for a firecracker red pantsuit at the U.S. Open.
9. Lower Manhattan Cultural Council Event (2005)Source:Getty
Hillary attends a benefit in a shiny silver pantsuit.
10. Campaigning at Drake University (2007)Source:Getty
Hillary speaks to the people of Iowa while wearing a taupe pantsuit.
11. Democratic National Convention (2008)Source:Getty
While wearing a festive orange pantsuit, Hillary endorses Barack Obama as the 2008 Democratic presidential nominee.
12. Rally in Raliegh (2008)Source:Getty
Hillary goes grey while campaigning in North Carolina.
13. Rally at Don Haskins Arena at UTEP University (2008Source:Getty
Hillary addresses the crown in a brown pantsuit in El Paso, Texas.
14. Campaigning in Louisville, Kentucky (2016)Source:Getty
Hillary dons a royal blue pantsuit during a campaign stop in Kentucky.
15. Campaigning in Bowling Green, Kentucky (2016)Source:Getty
Hillary goes orange and black while campaigning in Kentucky.
16. NYC Gay Pride (2016)Source:Getty
Hillary is decked out in teal while attending NYC’s Gay Pride parade.
17. Campaigning in Charlotte, North Carolina (2016)Source:Getty
Hillary, wearing a two-tone pantsuit, steps off of Air Force One with President Barack Obama.
18. Campaign Rally Portsmouth High School (2016)Source:Getty
Hillary wears a blue pantsuit while visiting New Hampshire.
19. Campaign Rally at the Florida International University Panther Arena (2016)Source:Getty
Hillary rallies with VP pick Tim Kaine, wearing a aqua blue pantsuit.
20. 2016 Democratic National Contention (2016)Source:Getty
Hillary joins President Barack Obama onstage at the 2016 DNC, wearing a dark blue pantsuit.
21. Democratic National Contention (2016)Source:Getty
Dressed in all white, Hillary accepts the nomination to run for President of the United States of America.
Today’s Freedom Fighters
Anti-DEI Bill Would 'Prohibit' Black Fraternities And Sororities In Florida, Lawmaker Worries
Kirk Franklin, Father Of Kerrion, Urges Parents To Give Kids 'Real Names' To 'Save The Next Generation'
'The Caucasity': Desmond Howard's Airplane Video Shows White Privilege Backfiring Spectacularly
Donald Trump Plays The Race Card AGAIN After Black DA Invites Him To Testify Before NY Grand Jury
NAACP Opposes Cash Reparations To Descendants Of Enslaved People In San Francisco
Why Did tWitch Kill Himself? Suicide Note Revealed After Shocking Death
Toxic Soul: 10 R&B Songs That Gave A Voice To The Cheaters