Let the Halloween fun begin!
Today is Ciara‘s 30th birthday and she’s celebrating in style. The “I Bet” singer and mom to Future Zahir hosted her very own superhero-themed Halloween party last night, and brought out a lot of our faves for her spooky evening of fun.
Ciara and bae Russell Wilson complemented one another as Catwoman and Batman. LaLa Anthony came through as Wonder Woman, and comedian Jeff Dye came as The Punisher and flicked it up with Beyonce, who stunned as Storm from X-Men.
The worldwide superstar is known for doing it big on Halloween, and it looks like this year is no different. Complete with a set of icy contacts, platinum blonde hair, and an extravagant neck and headpiece, Bey’s 2015 Halloween look is no doubt one of her best yet.
But the “Can I” singer wasn’t the only one pulling out all the stops – Ciara and Russell’s costume came complete with the Batmobile!
Check out more photos below, plus a video of everyone singing CiCi “Happy Birthday.” Lily Collins, NFL baller Earl Thomas, and more were also there to help the beauty celebrate the milestone.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Twitter, Getty
Beyonce & Blue Ivy Slay Halloween In Multiple Costumes (PHOTOS)
1 of 15
1. Get it, girl.
2 of 15
2. Beyonce gives fans a close up of her Frida Kahlo costume.
3 of 15
3. Mrs. Carter really nailed this look.
4 of 15
4. Special gold ring pops for Bey and her crew.
5 of 15
5. A look at some of the adorable treats Bey, Jay Z, and Blue Ivy munched on this Halloween.
6 of 15
6. Beyonce, Jay Z & Blue Ivy show out at Frida Khalo, Jean-Michel Basquiat and their Picasso Baby.
7 of 15
7. Beyonce gave us many looks this Halloween, but none was cuter than these Janet and Michael Jackson costumes she and Blue sported.
8 of 15
8. Blue was clearly feelin’ herself in this outfit and so were we.
9 of 15
9. Bey proves it’s all in the details, giving us a glimpse at Blue Ivy’s tiny feet.
10 of 15
10. Queen Bey wasn’t the only one with a few outfit changes. Here’s a look at Blue Ivy dressed as a princess.
11 of 15
11. Peep this adorable painted leather jacket made especially for Bey and Jay’s little Picasso baby by Ron Bass.
12 of 15
12. Blue later ditched her MJ outfit and light blue princess gown in favor of an adorable pink tutu.
13 of 15
13. It’s only fitting that Beyonce have the dopest pumpkin in the game.
14 of 15
14. The Carters obviously love Halloween – check out these adorable and delicious spooky pancakes.
15 of 15
15. One pumpkin wasn’t enough for the first family of hip-pop, so they decked out a few more.
Halloween Fun: Beyonce, LaLa Anthony, & More Slay At Ciara’s Superhero-Themed Birthday Bash was originally published on globalgrind.com
Mother Of Teen In Citi Bike Video Speaks Out: ‘No One Bothered To Ask Him What Happened’
Heart In Your Hands: Important Lifestyle Changes For Heart Failure Recovery
Sarah Jane Comrie Is A 2023 Version Of Carolyn Bryant
Diagnosed With Painful Nerve Condition, Shaun King Asks For Help Paying For Medical Procedures
White People Like Sarah Jane Comrie Always Get The Benefit Of The Doubt
GoFundMe For Sarah Jane Comrie Surges To Help 'Citi Bike Karen' Pay 'Mounting' Legal Bills
Online Donations For Jordan Neely Lag While Daniel Penny Receives Millions After Chokehold Homicide
Tweets Link Florida Parent At Center Of School Book Ban To White Supremacists, Far-Right Extremists