According to TMZ, a woman has claimed Anthony is the father of her child. Sources say she frequently works at a gentleman’s club in NYC and now she’s six months pregnant. Sources continue that the woman does not expect to handle her pregnancy solo. She is looking for the NBA star to dish out money for medical expenses and other baby related costs.
La La and Anthony’s marriage has been shaky for a while according to sources. Though it’s said that the two are handling their breakup amicably, an out of wedlock child could spiral things in a negative direction — or La La can follow the gospel of Tamar Braxton and support the alleged new baby no matter what. Time will tell.
Anthony and La La, who have been together for more than 13 years, got married in 2010. Though reports say La La has moved out the family home, divorce papers have yet to be filed.
15 Hottest Male Athletes At The 2016 Rio Olympics
1. Jordan BurroughsSource:Getty Images 1 of 9
2. Danell LeyvaSource:Getty Images 2 of 9
3. Daryl HomerSource:Getty Images 3 of 9
4. Andrew DurutaloSource:Getty Images 4 of 9
5. Carlos BalderasSource:Getty Images 5 of 9
6. Ryan LochteSource:Getty Images 6 of 9
7. David OliverSource:Getty Images 7 of 9
8. Stephen CurrySource:Getty Images 8 of 9
9. David VerburgSource:Getty Images 9 of 9
Here Is Why Carmelo & Lala Anthony Reportedly Split was originally published on globalgrind.com