NewsOne Featured Video

Maleah Davis is still missing and many people have suspected, the four-year-old’s mother Brittany Bowens knows much more than she is revealing. Her former representation, activist Quanell X, has cut ties with her and he slammed her in a recent interview.

See Also: A Timeline Of Dallas Cop Amber Guyger Killing Botham Jean In His Own Home

In an interview with KHOU, Quanell said, “There was not a lot of tears. She was always calm, fluid, clear.  Now whenever there was a public thing, she would always break down.” He continued, “Ain’t no way in hell a parent with common sense would have handled this entire situation the way Brittany handled this entire situation.”

Although he wouldn’t reveal exactly what Bowens told him, he did say he doesn’t know if she knows where the four-year-old’s body but he did relay everything he knew to the prosecutors, “She knows the truth. She knows eventually she’s going to have to give an answer for that.”

Hopefully, she will have to answer sooner than later.

There has been speculation from the start that Bowens may have had something to do with her daughter’s disappearance. She said she was “not sure” if there was abuse in her home but Texas Child Protective Services reportedly removed Maleah last year “due to allegations of physical abuse” that “required several surgeries,” ABC reporter Shelley Childers tweeted earlier this month.

Police Chief Art Acevedo told KHOU he “would not discuss the status of Bowens.” Sadly, he also said, “We already know and believe that she is dead and we need to bring her home.”

Vence originally told Sgt. Mark Holbrook of the Houston Police Department’s Homicide Division that he, Maleah and his two-year-old son were on their way to George Bush Intercontinental Airport Friday night to pick up Maleah’s mother, who was flying in from Massachusetts. Vence said he heard a “popping noise” and pulled over. He said a blue pickup truck pulled up behind his vehicle and two Hispanic males got out and hit him in the head. He said he lost consciousness and woke up at 6 p.m. the next day. He said Maleah was missing but his son was still there. Vence claimed he then walked to a hospital, received treatment and then reported Maleah as missing.

The Associated Press reported that Houston authorities said Vence’s account has “changed several times.”

Maleah was reportedly last seen wearing a pink bow in her hair with a light blue zip-up jacket, blue jeans and gray, white and pink sneakers. She has black hair and brown eyes and stands 3 feet tall, weighing 30 to 40 pounds.


All The Ways Cops Are Still Trying To Cover Up LaQuan McDonald’s Execution

Outrageous! Figurines Of White Cherub Crushing Head Of Black Angel Removed From Dollar Store

Meet Jogger Joe, The Man Who Took Racist Cue From BBQ Becky In Tossing Homeless Man’s Clothes

Jesse Jackson Demands ‘Justice Now’ At EJ Bradford’s Moving Funeral Ceremony
NewsOne Default Thumbnail
8 photos