Never in my life have I read anything as fall down hilarious as the Wikipedia bio on Delaware’s new Republican candidate for Senator and Tea Party favorite Christine O’Donnell.
O’Donnell should sue those folks for slander, even if they are telling the truth.
- The woman is 41 years old and she just got a Bachelor’s degree not only this year, but this month.
- It took being sued by her alma mater, Fairleigh Dickinson, in 1994 for her to pay off her outstanding debt of $4,823 and which she only got around to doing in 2003.
- As advocate of some group of kooks she threw together named the Savior’s Alliance for Lifting the Truth, she equated masturbation with adultery.
- She forfeited on her mortgage in 2008.
- The IRS says she’s 11 grand in the hole; she says it’s just a “computer error”.
- She hasn’t been gainfully employed in 6 years and she got fired from her last gig at the Intercollegiate Studies Institute after she registered a gender discrimination complaint with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- She credits her conversion to abstinence and strong Christian values with the fact that before, she’d been “drinking too much and having sex with guys with whom there wasn’t a strong emotional connection”.
- She’s been endorsed by Sarah Palin.
Dig what I’m saying: we’re all human and any one of us is likely to have any number of flaws that are reprehensible before both God and man, but how on earth could anybody with this number of glaring and questionable character traits, quirks, idiosyncrasies and simply this insane a biographical history become a major party candidate for office in these United States?
Charlie Rangel and Maxine Waters must be looking, pointing and screaming!
Click here to view photos:
Heart In Your Hands: Important Lifestyle Changes For Heart Failure Recovery
How To Support A Loved One Who Is Living With Heart Failure
Life In Heart Failure Recovery
Racist Karen Shouts 'F****** Black People' After Spitting At Pro-Palestine Demonstrators
Viral Video Shows Alabama Cop Tase Handcuffed Black Man Who Was Complying: 'You Want It Again?'
Updated: Father Mourns Kijuan Byrd In Video, His Death Subject Of New Investigative Report [VIDEO]
Life After Hepatitis C: How Ruby Manuel Broke Free From Lifelong Trauma
Surviving Hepatitis C: Jessica's Story