1. Brittany PacknettSource:Getty
Brittany Packnett is the co-founder of Teach For America.
2. Patrisse Khan-CullorsSource:Getty
Patrisse Khan-Cullors is the co-founder of the Black Lives Matter movement.
3. Kimberlé Williams CrenshawSource:Getty
Kimberlé Williams Crenshaw is the co-founder of the #SayHerName movement.
4. Andrea RitchieSource:Getty
Andrea Ritchie is the co-founder of the #SayHerName movement.
5. Kristen ClarkeSource:Getty
Kristen Clarke is the president and executive director of the National Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law.
6. Brittany “Bree” NewsomeSource:Getty
Brittany ‘Bree’ Newsome had a defining moment when she took down South Carolina’s Confederate flag in June 2015.
7. Tarana BurkeSource:Getty
Tarana Burke is the founder of the ‘Me Too’ movement.
8. Symone SandersSource:Getty
Symone Sanders was the national press secretary for Bernie Sanders during his campaign.
9. Tamika D. MallorySource:Getty
Tamika D. Mallory is a co-chair for the Women’s March.