Attorney General Eric Holder spoke about the injustices of America’s poverty and prison system at the 2013 Congressional Black Caucus. “Throughout the country, too many Americans are trapped,” Holder said, “and too many communities are weakened by a vicious cycle of poverty, criminality and incarceration. Too many people go to too many prisons for far too long and for no truly good law enforcement reason.”
- Justice Department: Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson Did Not Violate Michael Brown's Civil Rights
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- #MarchOn: Nonviolent Protests From Selma To Ferguson and Beyond
- On The Line: Obamacare Goes To Supreme Court, But Is It Really In Danger?
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Internet Trolls Made Baby Girl With Rare Condition Into A Hurtful Meme, Mother Speaks Out