Attorney General Eric Holder spoke about the injustices of America’s poverty and prison system at the 2013 Congressional Black Caucus. “Throughout the country, too many Americans are trapped,” Holder said, “and too many communities are weakened by a vicious cycle of poverty, criminality and incarceration. Too many people go to too many prisons for far too long and for no truly good law enforcement reason.”
- 2nd Inmate Speaks Out About Sandra Bland
- 5 Things To Know Before Asking For A Bank Loan
- NETWORKING IN COLOR: Chicago's Top Career and Business Events For July 24-31
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- Cuteness Overload: Leah Still Challenges Riley Curry To 'Nae Nae' Dance-Off