Attorney General Eric Holder spoke about the injustices of America’s poverty and prison system at the 2013 Congressional Black Caucus. “Throughout the country, too many Americans are trapped,” Holder said, “and too many communities are weakened by a vicious cycle of poverty, criminality and incarceration. Too many people go to too many prisons for far too long and for no truly good law enforcement reason.”
- Ever Wonder What White People Think About White Privilege? Karen Hunter's "White In America" Will Reveal The True Answer
- Social Media Foul: Twitter Employs Only 49 African-Americans, Even Though Black People Use Site The Most
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Watch Portions Of The NewsOne Now Music Special
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- Malia Obama's Summer Internship Makes Her The Envy Of All The 'GIRLS'