Attorney General Eric Holder spoke about the injustices of America’s poverty and prison system at the 2013 Congressional Black Caucus. “Throughout the country, too many Americans are trapped,” Holder said, “and too many communities are weakened by a vicious cycle of poverty, criminality and incarceration. Too many people go to too many prisons for far too long and for no truly good law enforcement reason.”
- EXCLUSIVE: UVA Students Gear Up To Present List Of Demands As Martese Johnson's Case Continues
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- How To Prepare Students To Compete In A Global Economy
- Exclusive Preview: See Who's Talking About The State Of Black America Report
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- She Ordered A Burger With Bacon, Didn't Get Any, & Shot Up The McDonald's