Attorney General Eric Holder spoke about the injustices of America’s poverty and prison system at the 2013 Congressional Black Caucus. “Throughout the country, too many Americans are trapped,” Holder said, “and too many communities are weakened by a vicious cycle of poverty, criminality and incarceration. Too many people go to too many prisons for far too long and for no truly good law enforcement reason.”
- Overheard At CBCF: What Are Our Representatives, Activists, & Entrepreneurs Saying About Black Lives Matter?
- NewsOne Now With Roland Martin Moves To 7 ET/8 CT Starting 9/14
- The New & Returning TV Shows You Have To Watch This Fall
- NAACP: America's Journey For Justice March Nears Its End In Washington, D.C.
- Justice Or Else: Min. Louis Farrakhan Discusses How To End The Killing In Black Communities
- My Credit Score Is Bad - Can I Still Get A Loan?