Attorney General Eric Holder spoke about the injustices of America’s poverty and prison system at the 2013 Congressional Black Caucus. “Throughout the country, too many Americans are trapped,” Holder said, “and too many communities are weakened by a vicious cycle of poverty, criminality and incarceration. Too many people go to too many prisons for far too long and for no truly good law enforcement reason.”
- Loretta Lynch Is Confirmed As The First Black Female U.S. Attorney General
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Justice For Freddie Gray: Baltimore Marches On City Hall, 2 Arrests [VIDEO]
- A Teacher's Advice To Students About Learning With Common Core Standards [VIDEO]
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Family Of Ferguson Teenager Michael Brown Jr. Plans Civil Rights Lawsuit Against City