Roland Martin talked with Representative Marcia Fudge about the government shutdown this morning on the Tom Joyner Morning Show. During their conversation Rep. Fudge said more than 800,000 federal employees have been furloughed, WIC checks are not being sent out and small business loans are not going to be processed. She also expressed her belief that Republicans want to destroy the government and President Barack Obama.
- EXCLUSIVE: UVA Students Gear Up To Present List Of Demands As Martese Johnson's Case Continues
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- How To Prepare Students To Compete In A Global Economy
- Exclusive Preview: See Who's Talking About The State Of Black America Report
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- She Ordered A Burger With Bacon, Didn't Get Any, & Shot Up The McDonald's