Roland Martin talked with Representative Marcia Fudge about the government shutdown this morning on the Tom Joyner Morning Show. During their conversation Rep. Fudge said more than 800,000 federal employees have been furloughed, WIC checks are not being sent out and small business loans are not going to be processed. She also expressed her belief that Republicans want to destroy the government and President Barack Obama.
- LIVESTREAM: Protests In Baltimore - Police Clash With Youth, Shut Down Transit System
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Here Are The Top 4 Things Loretta Lynch Should Tackle Immediately As Attorney General
- Real Talk About The Black Church & Civil Rights Activism [VIDEO]
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Baltimore Reacts To The Freddie Gray Case [PHOTOS]