Roland Martin talked with Representative Marcia Fudge about the government shutdown this morning on the Tom Joyner Morning Show. During their conversation Rep. Fudge said more than 800,000 federal employees have been furloughed, WIC checks are not being sent out and small business loans are not going to be processed. She also expressed her belief that Republicans want to destroy the government and President Barack Obama.
- Cleveland Cop Who Fired 49 of 137 Shot Barrage Killing Two Unarmed African Americans: Not Guilty
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Listing Of Criminal Charges On Tamir Rice Incident Report Explained
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Mother Accepts Son's Diploma After He Dies In Prom Car Accident