Roland Martin talked with Representative Marcia Fudge about the government shutdown this morning on the Tom Joyner Morning Show. During their conversation Rep. Fudge said more than 800,000 federal employees have been furloughed, WIC checks are not being sent out and small business loans are not going to be processed. She also expressed her belief that Republicans want to destroy the government and President Barack Obama.
- New York Times Columnist Enraged After Son Has Gun Pulled On Him At Yale
- Don't Miss The 46th NAACP Image Awards!
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Gay Alabama Lawmaker Threatens To 'Out' Adulterous Politicians
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Bill Cosby Accused By Hollywood Powerhouse Who Claims He Drugged And Raped Her