Roland Martin talked with Representative Marcia Fudge about the government shutdown this morning on the Tom Joyner Morning Show. During their conversation Rep. Fudge said more than 800,000 federal employees have been furloughed, WIC checks are not being sent out and small business loans are not going to be processed. She also expressed her belief that Republicans want to destroy the government and President Barack Obama.
- Justice Department: Ferguson Response To Protesters Violated Free Speech, Use Of Dogs Incited Fear
- Facebook Stalls On Diversity, Only Hires 7 African Americans In Latest Count
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- 5 Times President Obama Tackled Racism In Rev. Clementa Pinckney's Eulogy
- Black Girl Magic: 15 Facts You Should Know About Ballet Superstar Misty Copeland