Amnesty International Executive Director Steven Hawkins says the epidemic of gun violence in Chicago should be considered a human rights issue. Hawkins joined Roland Martin Thursday on “NewsOne Now” to discuss Amnesty International’s new campaign to address gun violence in America. Listen to Steven Hawkins comments in their entirety below.
- Waller County Officials Release Unedited Jail Video Of Sandra Bland To Dispel Rumors
- NETWORKING IN COLOR: Chicago's Top Career and Business Events For July 31-August 6
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- Here's What Obama Told African Leaders About Poverty, Roots, Women's Rights, & When To Call It Quits (VIDEO)