Amnesty International Executive Director Steven Hawkins says the epidemic of gun violence in Chicago should be considered a human rights issue. Hawkins joined Roland Martin Thursday on “NewsOne Now” to discuss Amnesty International’s new campaign to address gun violence in America. Listen to Steven Hawkins comments in their entirety below.
- Mom Goes On Strike To Protest Daughters' Disrespectful Behavior
- Don't Miss The 46th NAACP Image Awards!
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- 'Oh Jah Jah:' Eddie Murphy Talks New Music, Return To 'SNL' For 40th Anniversary (VIDEO)
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Detroit Cop Who Killed 7-Year-Old Aiyana Stanley-Jones Walks Free