Author Omar Yamini joined “NewsOne Now” guest host Mo Ivory to talk about his new book, “What’s Wrong With You!” Yamini detailed how a series of bad choices and hanging out with the wrong people got him a 15 year prison sentence. Yamini also details the effect incarceration has on people. Listen to his powerful testimony below.
- EXCLUSIVE: UVA Students Gear Up To Present List Of Demands As Martese Johnson's Case Continues
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- How To Prepare Students To Compete In A Global Economy
- Exclusive Preview: See Who's Talking About The State Of Black America Report
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- She Ordered A Burger With Bacon, Didn't Get Any, & Shot Up The McDonald's