Author Omar Yamini joined “NewsOne Now” guest host Mo Ivory to talk about his new book, “What’s Wrong With You!” Yamini detailed how a series of bad choices and hanging out with the wrong people got him a 15 year prison sentence. Yamini also details the effect incarceration has on people. Listen to his powerful testimony below.
- EXCLUSIVE: Naughty By Nature's Treach Credits Gangs For Easing Baltimore Unrest, Says They're The Solution
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Watch "State Of Emergency: Baltimore & Beyond NewsOne Now Town Hall Meeting" On May 5
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- What Will It Take To End Unequal Treatment Of Blacks By The Police?
- Did They Get It Right? Watch “Saturday Night Live” Tackle Police Brutality