In the wake of several killings of young black men at the hands of police officers, NewsOne hit the streets to talk to everyday people about their thoughts on the police and incidents of police brutality. We also asked for their reactions to the protests in Ferguson and if they think we can end police brutality. Watch what they had to say.
- Gunman Allegedly Kills Cops As Revenge For Garner, Brown Deaths
- More Sponsors Pull Ads From VH1's "Sorority Sisters," Is The Show Doomed?
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9AM EST
- Healthy Holiday Eating With Dr. Ro
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Whoopi Goldberg And Rosie O'Donnell Engage In On-Air Screamfest Over Racism