In the wake of several killings of young black men at the hands of police officers, NewsOne hit the streets to talk to everyday people about their thoughts on the police and incidents of police brutality. We also asked for their reactions to the protests in Ferguson and if they think we can end police brutality. Watch what they had to say.
- New York Times Columnist Enraged After Son Has Gun Pulled On Him At Yale
- Don't Miss The 46th NAACP Image Awards!
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Gay Alabama Lawmaker Threatens To 'Out' Adulterous Politicians
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Bill Cosby Accused By Hollywood Powerhouse Who Claims He Drugged And Raped Her