A new study suggests that white people are willing to support harsher criminal laws if they think more Black people will be arrested. According to the study, by informing white people that African Americans are significantly over-represented in the prison population “may actually bolster support for the very policies that perpetuate the inequality.”
- New York Times Columnist Enraged After Son Has Gun Pulled On Him At Yale
- Don't Miss The 46th NAACP Image Awards!
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Gay Alabama Lawmaker Threatens To 'Out' Adulterous Politicians
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Bill Cosby Accused By Hollywood Powerhouse Who Claims He Drugged And Raped Her