Attorney General Eric Holder spoke at the Congressional Black Caucus about the positive difference criminal justice reforms can make on incarcerated individuals once they’ve been released from prison. “This is about much more than fairness for those who are released from prison,” Holder stated. “It’s a matter of public safety. It makes plain economic sense.”
- Justice Department: Ferguson Response To Protesters Violated Free Speech, Use Of Dogs Incited Fear
- Facebook Stalls On Diversity, Only Hires 7 African Americans In Latest Count
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- 5 Times President Obama Tackled Racism In Rev. Clementa Pinckney's Eulogy
- Black Girl Magic: 15 Facts You Should Know About Ballet Superstar Misty Copeland