Attorney General Eric Holder spoke at the Congressional Black Caucus about the positive difference criminal justice reforms can make on incarcerated individuals once they’ve been released from prison. “This is about much more than fairness for those who are released from prison,” Holder stated. “It’s a matter of public safety. It makes plain economic sense.”
- Bobbi Kristina Laid To Rest Next To Whitney Houston, Death Photo Sold To Tabloid For $100,000
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- UPB Presents: How Well Do You Know Chicago? [QUIZ]
- 5 Things To Know Before Asking For A Bank Loan
- NewsOne On TV One - Daily at 9 AM ET
- College Tuition: It's Never Too Early Or Too Late To Start Saving For It