Attorney General Eric Holder spoke at the Congressional Black Caucus about the positive difference criminal justice reforms can make on incarcerated individuals once they’ve been released from prison. “This is about much more than fairness for those who are released from prison,” Holder stated. “It’s a matter of public safety. It makes plain economic sense.”
- Prez Obama Addresses Bias Against Young Black Men with “The Queen of YouTube,” GloZell
- Don't Miss The 46th NAACP Image Awards!
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- #Ferguson Activist Tef Poe: We Had Little Faith In The DOJ And Federal Prosecutors
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Floyd Mayweather's Ex-Aide Writes Sensational Tell-All