Attorney General Eric Holder spoke at the Congressional Black Caucus about the positive difference criminal justice reforms can make on incarcerated individuals once they’ve been released from prison. “This is about much more than fairness for those who are released from prison,” Holder stated. “It’s a matter of public safety. It makes plain economic sense.”
- Loretta Lynch Is Confirmed As The First Black Female U.S. Attorney General
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Justice For Freddie Gray: Baltimore Marches On City Hall, 2 Arrests [VIDEO]
- A Teacher's Advice To Students About Learning With Common Core Standards [VIDEO]
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- Family Of Ferguson Teenager Michael Brown Jr. Plans Civil Rights Lawsuit Against City