Attorney General Eric Holder spoke at the Congressional Black Caucus about the positive difference criminal justice reforms can make on incarcerated individuals once they’ve been released from prison. “This is about much more than fairness for those who are released from prison,” Holder stated. “It’s a matter of public safety. It makes plain economic sense.”
- EXCLUSIVE: UVA Students Gear Up To Present List Of Demands As Martese Johnson's Case Continues
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- How To Prepare Students To Compete In A Global Economy
- Exclusive Preview: See Who's Talking About The State Of Black America Report
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- She Ordered A Burger With Bacon, Didn't Get Any, & Shot Up The McDonald's