Attorney General Eric Holder spoke at the Congressional Black Caucus about the positive difference criminal justice reforms can make on incarcerated individuals once they’ve been released from prison. “This is about much more than fairness for those who are released from prison,” Holder stated. “It’s a matter of public safety. It makes plain economic sense.”
- If You Google 'N*gger House,' This Is What Pops Up In Maps...
- The Retweet: Stop Using MLK Quotes -- Use Ronald Reagan Instead
- Text NEWS to 71007 Get Breaking News Daily!
- White Man & Black Man Carry AR-15 Rifles In Open Carry Video Experiment
- NewsOne On TV One: Daily 9 AM EST
- Find Out Why This High Schooler Turned Down Eight Ivy League Schools For The University Of Alabama